These are some resources I have found useful to learn to better work with user stories.
It is a work in progress, and I’ll add some more resources and links later this week.
- Card, Conversation, Confirmation; also known as the 3C’s
- User stories applied, a great book by Mike Cohn
- Elephant carpaccio, all about finding the next smallest possible thing that would add value in the context of the problem we’re trying to solve.
- 10 powerful ways fro breaking down user stories, by Christiaan Verwijs
- SPIDR splitting techniques, part 2 of a series of video tutorials by Mike Cohn
Hope this helps!